World’s most famous fashion designer and writer, Crisda Rodriguez, wrote this article before she passed away from cancer.
1. I had the world’s costly car in my home but now I am in a hospital wheelchair.
2. My house is full of all kinds of costly designers things, branded clothing, branded and valuables. But my body is wrapped in a small sheet & thin sheet of cloth provided by the hospital as for all paitents.
3. There is huge money in the bank. But now I’m not getting a small benefiting from that money.
4. My house is like a palace but with a great comfortable bed but I’m laying in a double size bed in a hospital.
5. I can go from latest five star hotel to another five star hotel. But now I’m spending time moving from lab to lab in hospital 5his is the condition of my life.
6. I signed hundreds of people. Doctor’s note today is my signature.
7. I had seven costly jewelry to decorate my hair – now I don’t have hair on my head because of illness.
8. I have lot of money,I can go or visit anywhere by a private jet whenever I would like but now my condition is not like that to go and enjoy.
9. Although there are many foods, but my diet has two tablets a day and a few drops of salt at night.
This house, this car, this jet, this furniture, so many bank accounts, so much reputation and fame, none of them are useful.
None of these costly things or a lot of money in my different accounts could give me a light relief for 5 minutes or to save me from this dangerous desease.
The real life is about entertaining many people and making them smile ′′ nothing is real but death ′′ Life is so short…
“Life is so short”
Think – Observer & Research your life
Above real Words of World’s most famous fashion designer and writer, Crisda Rodriguez, wrote this article before she passed away from cancer. At the end all things, huge money in different accounts, worlds costly cars, very costly house, furniture all these are are nothing in front of health as we everyone knows “Health is wealth”.So be happy, healthy, and having humanity.