Colombo (LNW): The Executive Committee of Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has been announced for the next two years, with Shammi Silva chairing it.
Silva was elected uncontested as the SLC Executive Committee Chairman during the election held on May 20, for the period of 2023 – 2025.
Meanwhile, Pramodya Wickramasinghe has been re-appointed as the Chairman of the SLC Selection Committee.
SLC Executive Committee Members:
- Shammi Silva – President
- Ravin Wickramaratne – Vice President
- Dr. Jayantha Dharmadasa- Vice President
- Thilak Waththuhewa Vice President – School Cricket
- Mohan de Silva Honorary Secretary
- Chryshantha Kapuwatte Honorary Assistant Secretary
- Sujeeva Godaliyadda Treasurer
- Lasantha Wickramasinghe Assistant Treasurer
- Pramodya Wickramasinghe Chairman – Selection Committee of SLC
- Bandula Dissanayake Chairman – Umpires Committee of SLC
- Samantha Dodanwela Chairman – Tournament Committee of SLC
- Janaka Pathirana Member- (Representative – District and Provincial Cricket Associations)
- Nalin Aponso Member (Representative- Nationalised Services Cricket Association)
- Nalin Wickremasinghe Member (Representative- Mercantile Cricket Association)
- Kithsiri de Silva Member (Representative – Controlling Clubs)
- Marlon Ranasinghe Member (Representative – Controlling Clubs)
- Priyantha Algama Member (Representative –Affiliated Clubs)
- Sudath Chandrasekara Member (Representative – Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs)